Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Why Instant Downloads or Emailed Images Are Great For You and Me

So many of you know in my Etsy shop, I have converted all my images into instant downloads or via email. Some of you have asked why? I feel this way benefits the both of us! Here's a few things. :) 

1. You can print as many as you'd like on any kind of paper , Whether it's at home, or a photo lab of your choice. Matte, Lustre, Glossy ect.. It's totally up to you! 

2. You can have an image printed on any type of canvas or posters you'd like from any photo lab aswell. This makes it so simpler and easy and also great ideas for gifting! (Holidays are around the corner!)

3. You can have the images printed on things like coffee mugs or even cards to send to your loved ones. (Not to sell them to others)

4. No Shipping neccessary! You have to think... this probably is one of the best benefits for the both of us! No shipping and no shipping fee needed. :) 

So there are a variety of ways you can use photography and now you understand why I chose to make mine Instant Downloads or Emailed. 

I hope this helps others get some great ideas out there!


As long as you use them for gifting purposes, let creativity come to life! 


If you still would like to order prints, I can still work with you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment