Thursday, October 23, 2014

5 Reasons Why I Stay Optimistic

If it's one thing I learned in this lifetime.. It's negative thoughts don't change the reality of things. So I don't want to waste my energy, trying to change things that simply can not. Why bother? 
I always try my best to think on the optimistic side of things.  I have always been a believer that life's what you make of it. 

I've learned and experienced many things in my life. I just can't let it bring me down. I can't let it stop me from what I love doing. I want to live my life doing exactly what I love... Which is Photography, Writing, Spending the time with family that I am blessed to still have. 

So I know this is a random post, especially for this blog. But here are my 5 reasons why I stay optimistic. 

1. I know deep inside, there will always be a light at the end of my tunnel. Things can seem the worst, but I'll always be hopeful for better. 

2. When you're striving to become a better person, or striving to succeed... I may have my failure moments, but it's lessons that you learn along the way on your journey. 

3. Keeping a optimistic/positive mind set every day, just makes every day that much better. You feel like you have a better attitude on things and I think that can really effect others but in a good way! 

4. I feel as long as I live an optimistic life, and keep a positive look out on life, my son will do the same. He's six years old right now, and I would hate to see him feel that he can't do something he loves. I will always push myself to succeed, so I can show him he can do the same. 

5. Last but not least, You only live once. You have this one chance to do things you love. You have this chance to show everyone what it means to keep going even if you fell a few times but still stood up each time. I don't take life for granted. I cherish every day I wake up, Every night I go to sleep. We only live once. In my life, I want to be remembered for things I loved doing, all the fun days, funny moments, and just always live in a positive way. 

So shed light on others with your positive mind set. You never know who's day you just made! 







No comments:

Post a Comment