Thursday, October 9, 2014

My first sale!

So excited to share that I woke up this morning with my very first photo sale on Etsy! The first one sold goes to the Mystical Tree instant download. This is so inspiring and motivating to me. 

I been going back and forth getting help with my shop from other photographers and just other shop owners and I know I can do this and I know that it's worth it. My work is worth it. 

I have a few new listings I put up today, My stats went over 100 views, just for today! I was super excited! I will make this successful for myself and family. 

I am planning on saving the money I do make, so I can purchase a weighted blanket for my son who has Autism. That's going to be the first thing on the list, especially with his 6th Birthday coming up. So yes I'm excited lol. 

Please feel free to stop on by, I have some $5.00 Instant Download specials going on along with great photography prints available! 

Thank you everyone for the great support, because I wouldn't have went this far with out <3   

Don't forget to check out my Facebook page and say hello! https://www.facebook.com/PhotographybyTrishaRoberts


No comments:

Post a Comment