Monday, November 3, 2014

Fundraising Surprise for My Brother

So those who know me on a bit personal level, My brother recently had heart surgery. (Got to love heart complications in the family!). He had to get his Aorta valve replaced with a mechanical valve.

He is getting released tomorrow from the hospital but it's still going to be a very long road in recovery. My brother is only 33 yrs old. 

He doesn't exactly know I am doing this because he is as stubborn as I am. So I have some special things going on. 

On Etsy for the month of November, 2014, 50% of any profit I make on Etsy will be going to him. 

Also, I have set up a GoFundMe account as well for anyone who wishes to donate. Anything will help towards him. 








I'd like to take this time to thank everyone who has read this, as it is important to me. Besides the fact that he is family, I know exactly what he is going through right now and the struggles down the road while he is recovering.  

I would love to be able to surprise him, and at the same time see him relieved of any stress on bills, medicine ect.. While he is home healing. 

Thank You everyone! <33 

No comments:

Post a Comment