Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hello there :)

Okay, I'm pretty sure I can say I may have a blogging problem lol. I know I have a website with a blog on it, but I do love Blogger so much that I really wanted to make one here too. So hello! 

I would have loved to some how make blogger onto my website on Weebly but I just can't figure it out. (If anyone knows, Please feel free to tell me lol). My new Website: trishsphotography.weebly.com

So.. A lot of people know I have been doing a lot of outdoor photography. I started with my Android phone and now I have a Nikon D3300 which I am SO happy with! 

I decided after a long time, I'd love to be able to sell my prints. I know they are great quality, I know I put the work in to make them look amazing, and I am very optimistic about it. 

I recently started working on instand downloadable photos as well. They're mainly the shots I done before I got my Nikon. Majority are great for up to 5x7 and a very few up to an 8x10. 

I'd just love to see my work in other peoples homes. Especially those who truly appreciate photography and digital art as well. 

So please stop on by sometime and say Hello! My instant downloads are only $5.00! 

I'm going to try my best to continue to keep everyone updated on my experiences, days, trials and errors and just everything :) 

Thanks again everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment