Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Are you waiting for Winter?

Isn't it crazy just how fast this year has been going? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was taking my son to the pool often. Now as I type this, I'm wearing 2 shirts and a hoody! 

In a way I am a bit excited to see any snow, at least for the beginning so I can take some awesome shots. Right now I been really brainstorming and thinking of ways to make what I want to do a success. 

I love Etsy, I have my own website that i'm still learning how to put together lol. What else can I do to branch out? What do you guys think? 

On a good note, I did add a cute lady bug picture into my listings of you guys want to check it out. I'm still trying to figure out what would be more of a popular demand when it comes to selling Prints or Digital Downloads. If anyone has any information on it, please feel free to share with me. 

Oh on a random note guys, we learned how to make home made hot pockets and oh my I could so eat them every day if I could! Maybe I'll share with you guys soon enough how! 

Until then.. Here is my best friend Tricia Stuto for a random picture of the day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment