Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Learned a New Flower Today

I will admit sometimes I just can't seem to "Think outside the box". I took some beautiful pictures last month of these flowers that were quite stunning. They were red and very textured and symmetrical. I will honestly say, I never seen flowers like these before which is why I was super excited. 

I am very..verrrry far from being a flower expert so of course, I wanted to know what kind of flowers these were called. I kept googling things like "pom pom" looking flowers and so forth and I just couldn't...get it. 

So finally today, I had a friend of mine help me because I was lost lol. 

So on that note, I would like to share with you my newest Etsy listing of the Dahlia's. 

Beautiful Dahlia's


They just may be my favorite flowers for a while. Hope you guys enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment