Wednesday, November 12, 2014

News and Updates! A little bit of everything and a Thank You!

Good day everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday! Tonight I would like to share some fun things I have done recently. 

For a start, I had the wonderful opportunity to go to a dress rehearsal for a play called "The Sisters Rosenweig". The cast were pretty amazing and with many fun personalities! I went there to do some photo shoots for them to use. I know the play is going to be great. 

Those who know me know I don't do a lot of photography with people so this was a great opportunity for me and a great experience. 

Here is a sneak peek at one of the photo's from the dress rehearsal, during their rehearsal. :) 


So on some more news, I finally have some prints on hand! I put in an order for some 5x7's to start out with. When a picture is sold, they will be sent inside of a cardboard easel frame with a black border. 


I have a few I have recently listed in my Etsy shop, but if you do see one that you would like to purchase, and is not in Etsy yet, please feel free to shoot me a message. You can still order through me personally, I accept PayPal! If you also see one but would like it in a different size, I can also order those for you (I don't have other size frames yet though). 
I been trying really hard to push my  name and my work out there. I even started to list on Ebay as well as Etsy and might make a store front for my website. (Maybe). It's been pretty hectic, a lot of images and just so much work but I am very dedicated and optimistic. 
I would like to give a big Thank You to everyone who has been sharing and showing support. A lot of people who know me know I enjoy what I do and I do take a lot of pride into my work. This is probably something I have been so focused on and working on for a long time and I wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for my friends and family and fans. You guys are a huge motivation to me so I deeply Thank You for that! 

I plan making short term goals, and continue to strive and work on them into my long term goals. So my short term goals, is pretty much selling my work. I am hoping for the month of November and December, to sell at least 10 Photo's.. Whether it's an instant download, or a print. I don't think 10 is a bad idea for 2 months, right? lol. 

So cheers to everyone here! I hope everyone has a wonderful evening/night as it's almost my son's bed time here lol










No comments:

Post a Comment