Thursday, November 20, 2014

Going in Two Directions, Focusing on the Same Thing

Hello everyone! First I'd like to say, Happy Thursday! Can you believe Turkey Day is in a week? Where has the time gone too? 

Anyways, I have some great updates that I'd love to share with you guys! Everyone who has been reading my blog knows how I have been running my Etsy Shop. I'm sure many know, How I wanted to "expand" myself into working on more things. 

I thought it would be a great idea to be able to offer my photography work on items, and that is exactly what I am doing! 

So now, I am running 2 different shops, even though they are both involving the same things. Now I can create and design my work onto many things such as mugs, cards, post cards, pillows and more! 

So, On Etsy, I will have my digital downloadable images along with a few Photography Prints 










Then I will have my Zazzle Shop which will have my work created on many different things! I can also make and customize anything you'd like if you'd like me too! 



Browse other gifts from Zazzle.





So if you're looking for Gifts for the Holidays feel free to stop on by! 

I'm also going to be practicing on some Digital Art as well to make even more patterns and more for cards and so on. 

I know running two shops, with 2 complete different places sounds a little crazy, But I am hoping they will compliment each other and have it work out the best.

Thanks for reading guys and I hope to hear from many!

No comments:

Post a Comment