Saturday, August 29, 2015

Big Day! I know it's been a while

Good morning everyone! I know it's been a while since I have written a blog post. I guess since April, Wow! Over these past few months, I have been pretty busy with things. 

I started going to school online last month and am working on my AS in Digital Photography. I been learning so much more over these past few months, including shooting RAW which now is a very nice habit to have. 

I have been trying some new things with my camera and I know it'll take some practice in getting it going but definitely exciting. 

Today I am participating in my first ever vendor event locally selling some photography prints of 5x7s and 8x10's. I am so so nervous that I have not been sleeping very well. 

I been having fun this summer with my son, I can't believe he will be going into 2nd grade in September! (Where did the time go?). 

I been revamping my website little by little so feel free to check out how it's coming along! trishasphotography.com

This summer, I have been honored to see my best friend in a play called "Robin Hood and the Randsom" and her awesome brother in "Rent". They both were amazing! 

So, Please wish me luck today! My anxiety has been very high lately and I am anxious but excited for this! 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Trish...if you have got some photography samples to share please feel free to get in touch with me anytime at neo-fly.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete