Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Stepping Ahead

So lately, I been having a few set backs, but a few forwards. Since we're not exactly having much of Spring weather yet, Any sessions I'd like to do have been on hold until we actually see the sun without the rain or snow flurries lol. So this is setting me back just a little. 

It's alright though! Moving forward, I was able to purchase my portable backdrop holder. No backdrops yet, but I'm learning to take it slow. I still need to work on backdrops and lighting, but it's going to be just one thing at a time.  

I  been working on reaching out to local businesses near where I live to see if I'd be able to possibly go there one day a week just for a couple of hours to try and sell some prints. So far, no yes's yet but i'm still hoping. 






A couple days ago, I learned how to take the bus to the next town down which was fun. Once I got up, I ended up walking for a good two hours. Ended up visiting my brother and his girlfriend lol. (Was an adventureous moment). 

I still am promoting my Etsy Shop, fixing a few oops and updating things from time to time. I'm hoping soon I will be able to add more to my shop. :) 








Hoping that the spring weather (If it ever decides to come here) Will help me get out of this mini funk. Between the weather, and the cold, I'm doing what I can to make everything work, to try and plan things out. I worked hard and finally I have set prices to even be able to offer for photo sessions. I'm sure they'll probably change down the road as I am still learning but i'm going.   I have been working on my website (Yes again) to change up my portfolio and add the pricing to it. If you'd like to check it out you can anytime! trishasphotography.com

I hope everyone has been having a wonderful Spring break. Those who are with me on the icky weather lately, I hope we all can soon enough enjoy the beautiful sunshine and warmer weather! Thank You all <3 






If you're interested in my Photography on products, Also feel free to check my other shop out on Zazzle. I also take personalization requests :) Have a blessed day! 


Trishs_Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment