Monday, November 30, 2015

Motherhood, School, Photography, Holidays Ahh!

It has been quite some time since I have been able to sit down and just write. Well, Here I am! For those who don't know, back in the end of July 2015, I enrolled myself into school so I may pursue an A.S. Degree in Digital Photography!

I will admit between motherhood and school and small shoots here and there, it's been pretty busy and tiring. I will admit I am enjoying school though and so far it's going great.



I hope everyone has and is enjoying this Autumn season. The temperatures here in New York are working its way down to the colder (yikes)! In a way, I am looking forward to winter time, at least the first snow fall or two. I hope this year around I can take some beautiful landscapes of untouched snow. This year in the fall I was able to go to some different places that were very beautiful. Autumns always been my favorite season due to the beautiful foliage colors and crisper air. There is nothing more refreshing than seeing nature work in a cycle that works like a cleanse. I'll be honest though, I do miss seeing so many beautiful flowers.



Not that I'm a squirrel stalker like some of my friends think I am, I learned I do have a fascination with these little guys. I love watching them every day and feed them whole grain oats medley cheerios. I probably look like a crazy lady with a small zip lock bag with the cereal walking around but that's okay! I figured maybe I am helping them gather food for the winter. I haven't seen the chipmunk that lives around here in a while, So I hope to see them in the Spring.




I decided I wanted to expand my photography into something more. Right now I have been working on Fine Art photography but also stock photography. With this in mind, I decided to even expand my Etsy Shop to different categories creating one for Stock Photos. Stock Photos will be a digital download and would work great for many things such as websites, blogs, journals and more. I figured it's new to me and I'd like to try it. Thanks to a couple of great people who I met over the last few months has helped me a lot with their advise.

I should probably sign off soon, but I hope you all have a wonderful night and if you're looking for beautiful images for your walls at home or office or even as a gift, please feel free to stop by and say hello! I will be adding more to Etsy very soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment